Saturday, March 21, 2015

Pennies for Patrick


At a time when everyone is overburdened with their own finances, and bombarded with great causes and financial requests, I ask you to help Patrick.  

I remember my dad gave me a huge glass water bottle when I was little and said to put every penny in it . . . quickly those pennies turned into quarters, then dollars, and before we knew it we could barely lift it.  

I know every day you get requests for help and know your hearts tug at all of them but please consider helping us get Patrick the surgery he needs to possibly beat this portal hypertension for good.  There is no 100% cure but this surgery is a possibility of a normal childhood, and an indefinite postponement of a liver transplant.  Dig in those seat cushions, under your seats in the car, every penny counts for Pennies for Patrick....help us fill our glass bottle!


http://www.gofundme.com/PenniesforPatrick

No comments:

Post a Comment